1. I know every single word to the Big Bang Theory opening theme song.
2. When people asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, I typically told them that I wanted to be a mom. (Except for that short period when I wanted to be a firefighter and a "monkey-trainer for the movies".)
3. My first car was a white Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme convertible. It leaked where the top met the windshield. While impractical, it was still awesome. Eventually I traded it because whenever I would turn on the air conditioner, the car would die. Still awesome.
4. I watch Judge Judy almost every day. It reminds me of my grandma who also watched religiously.
5. At any given time, my purse contains 3-5 small airplanes and two horses.
6. My children think that postage stamps are stickers.
7. I was voted "Most likely to succeed" in high school. So... there's that.
8. I've only broken one bone in my body - my wedding ring finger. It happened exactly one week after Chance bought me an engagement ring. We are still married. Take that, universe.
9. When my college roommate set up a blog in 2005, I thought she was crazy. "You mean you're going to write a journal online? For the whole world to see? Who in the heck would read that?" Ahem. Point taken, universe.
10. Until they built a Disney World in Hong Kong, I had been to all the Disney theme parks (FL, CA, Paris).
11. If I were stranded on a desert island and could have three things, I would want the following: my iPad (even if there's no wifi, I'd still have some books), comfortable shoes, and a jar of coconut oil (so many uses, you guys!).
12. My favorite color is brown.
13. I have way too many books on my Kindle App, and not enough time to read them all. 841, to be exact...
14. The things I miss most with my gluten- and dairy-free lifestyle are glazed donuts and cookie-dough blizzards from Dairy Queen.
15. I have recently started using essential oils. I did a TON of reading and research before making any purchases. I buy them through Plant Therapy because it is not a Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) company. Their oils are cheaper than the more popular brands, but hold up just as well in all the scientific tests.
16. My parents would not let me see a PG13 movie in the theater until I was actually thirteen. Titanic was playing at my hometown theater for around 15 weeks. During week 14, I turned thirteen and was finally able to go on my first date to see the movie.
17. Simultaneously, I was the secretary for four different organizations in high school.
18. I like to binge-watch HGTV shows. I have convinced myself that I am a pro at home renovation, but in reality, I can hardly push a drill forcefully enough to keep from stripping a screw.
19. We travled a lot when I was a kid, but we usually traveled to places that were far away - Europe, Hawaii, Japan, Colorado, Cancun, Vegas etc. For this reason, I have never been to the more local tourist destinations/traps. Chance's dream is to drag me to Branson.
20. I am a horrible speller.
21. Cayenne pepper has ruined too many new recipes, so I rarely ever use it when it is called for.
22. I was the smallest kid in my class most years growing up. This meant I was always chosen to be "sent right over" in Red Rover and I was a flier during my two-year cheerleading career.
23. A friend tried to teach me to play guitar once. I don't have natural rhythm or a musical ear. During my second lesson, I asked him how I would know the rhythm in which to strum. He answered, "You'll be able to tell by listening." I quit playing the guitar that day. There was no hope.
24. I have to sleep with the blanket pulled up over my ear, otherwise I feel cold. Once I fall asleep, the blanket is moved and one of my arms is usually found above my head. During one of Louis' sonograms, he was sleeping in this same position. (Arm over head, not blanket over ear. No blankets in my uterus. Awkward.)
25. My parents are older than Chance's grandparents.
26. I have never read any of the Harry Potter books. I am afraid I would be confused by all the weird character names and locations, so I have just never tried reading them.
27. I am rather popular on Pinterest. One time, I logged into the app on Chance's phone and forgot to log out. For a whole day, Chance was getting notifications of activity on what he thought was HIS (under-used) Pinterest account. He could not believe all the people who were re-pinning his 10 pins.
28. In my lifetime, I've had a bajillion cats, one dog, six beta fish, and two mice. I currently only have one dog, and that is plenty.
29. I am the most ticklish behind my knees.
30. I fully expect that year thirty is going to be the BEST year of my life!