My husband and I have chosen not to allow tragic, defining moments to steer our life course. Instead, we have seen them as opportunities to grow and serve.
We’ve taken the defining moments and made them into Our Moments Defined. These are the moments I write about on my blog. I capture the redefining of the sad and hard moments.
I know many of you have done the same. Tragedy and heartache have come your way, but you’ve sought the Father and have redefined those moments.
I want to share your stories.
Staying true to the purpose of my blog, I want to bring your stories to my readers, my family, and my friends. On Fridays, I want to regularly share guest posts.
I want to share how you’ve taken potentially defining moments and made them into Your Moments Defined.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please read the guidelines that follow, and contact me here to discuss scheduling.
Guest Post Guidelines:
- tell a personal story of loss or hardship
- share how you have taken a negative defining moment and created Your Moments Defined (example)
- 750 words or less
- must be an original/unpublished piece, or an adaption to something previously shared
- due one week prior to publishing date
- include two personal images (no stock photos, please)
- include short bio and headshot
Thanks for your willingness to share your story!